- Discover offers from local agencies through the ADIL29 search engine to help you find a house or apartment for rent.
- If you think you are eligible for subsidized housing, submit your request at the Finistère one-stop shop.
Become a property owner
- Get a financial evaluation of your project free of charge with a real estate attorney from the ADIL29 agency.
- Find out more about current and future Bma habitat projects and perhaps find your new neighborhood or community in Brest Metropole.
- Transform your rent into a down-payment, enabling home ownership with Bmh's Tymmo system.
- Search for building plots in and around Brest.
- A budget calculator that also simulates the impact of the cost of your housing project, an essential step before you get started
In urban areas, moving requires a bit of preparation.
Remember to submit an application for a temporary parking permit. Available at the management department of the communal area of your town hall (or the town hall of your commune of departure and arrival if necessary). Most of the time it is free, this authorization, granted by an order of the Mayor, will ensure you don’t get parking violations when your and/or the movers vehicle is parked in an unauthorized area.
Formulate this request 3 to 4 weeks before your moving date to ensure you get the wavers in due time. Also, make sure to assess the material made available to you, or not, by the City Council to indicate the space reserved for you.