Stay at a university residence
Brest has a dozen such residences.
Public University Cities
Four of them are managed by CLOUS, a local branch of the Regional Center for University and Social Work (CROUS).
University housing rented by CROUS is open to scholarship recipients and non-scholarship recipients. They are primarily allocated on social criteria. The request is made by internet by creating a student social file (DSE) between January 15 and May 31 for the following University year.
• KERGOAT Residence - +33 (0) 188.8.131.52.10.
• LE BOUGUEN Residence - +33 (0) 2 98 03 28 52
• LANREDEC Residence -+33 (0) 2.98.03.28.52
• NELSON MANDELA University Residence - email@example.com
Private university residences
• TECHNOPOLE Residence - +33 (0) 184.108.40.206.50
• LIBERTE Residence - +33 (0) 220.127.116.11.72
• SAINT-LUC Residence - +33 (0) 18.104.22.168.72
• RECOUVRANCE Residence - +33 (0) 22.214.171.124.72
• STRASBOURG Residence - +33 (0) 126.96.36.199.01
• PASTEUR Residence - +33 (0) 188.8.131.52.06
Reside in a student residence facility
ENSTA Bretagne and IMT Atlantique offer their students rooms in their own student residences.
- Student residence of ENSTA Bretagne - +33 (0) 184.108.40.206.02, firstname.lastname@example.org
- La Maisel of the IMT Atlantic - +33 (0) 2.29.00.14.07, email@example.com
- ISEN: ISEN has created isen.immo, a website dedicated to identifying student housing offers.
- Brest Business School: the school provides its students with a tool to find housing near the campus and to be put in touch with other students of the school as part of an apartment-sharing search. Request the campus code by email to Logement BBS, then visit the BBS Immojeune portal to create your profile. By presenting a schooling certificate or a registration certificate to the school, students can benefit from a 20% discount on partner agency fees:
Rent in a private home
The CNOUS, the national body of the CROUS, has set up the Lokaviz platform that lists the available properties offered by individuals. You must log in to the MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr website to access the Lokaviz accommodation and services.
Find all apartment and house offers throughout Finistère thanks to the ADIL29 search engine.
AILES (Association of Iroise for Housing, Employment and Solidarity) is at the initiative of the intergenerational cohabitation application, Tiss'âges. It offers the provision of a private room in a senior citizen’s home (including bathroom and kitchen access) in exchange for the availability of the young adult that will provide small services and contribute to household expenses.
Three services, under certain conditions, are particularly dedicated to students:
- Housing aid : personalized housing assistance (APL) and social housing allowance (ALS) can be allocated.
- Financial aid for housing guaranteed deposit : the loca-pass system is particularly interesting.
- Student rental housingdeposit (VISALE) : VISALE allows student renter candidates to benefit from a guarantee.
The Youth Information Office gives you all the good advice needed before you start your search. You will also find at BIJ, accommodation offers from individual to individual, contacts of different residences, etc.